Saturday, June 30, 2012

I decided to start this blog to share my love for stamping, scrapbooking, and any and all things Disney.   I began scrapbooking when my now 13-year-old daughter was a baby, then life got in the way.  I was working full time and raising my two children (I also have an 11-year-old son).  There was no time for much of anything besides taking care of my family and working.  (I'm sure you moms can relate!)  I began scrapbooking again in 2007, after we took a family trip to Walt Disney World.  I wanted to get those pictures in scrapbooks while the memories were still fresh!   I did finish my Disney album, but am still behind on everything else.  Little by little, I plan to get it done. 

I joined a Stampin' Up! club in 2008, and then in 2009 I was fortunate enough to stop working full time.  It was then that I became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  I will be using many Stampin' Up! products in my layouts.  Click on the "Shop Now" button on the right to order Stampin' Up! products.

I also have the best job ever, as an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Crazy About the Mouse (www.crazyaboutthemouse.com/mary).  I get to help families plan magical Disney vacations.  My services are free to you with your booking.  I will plan your itinerary, dining reservations, and anything else you need for the perfect vacation, whether it be Disney World, Disneyland, a Disney cruise, or any other Disney destination.  Email me at mary@crazyaboutthemouse.com, and we will get you on your way to Disney!

Thanks for joining me as I begin blogging adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mary !! A fellow SU Demo and Major DISNEY Freak here !! We love the Mouse House so much, we bought a vacation home in Kissimmee ... a whopping 15 minutes from the Castle !! A lot closer than where we live here in Canada ... LOL Great blog !! Come over and visit mine at www.catherinelovesstamps.blogspot.com !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have a vacation home near the Castle. Or, maybe the Castle could be my vacation home. That would be fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Wow What a fun job!! Congrats on starting a blog, it is so much fun and you meet so many other gals that love the same stuff!! I am now following you from SC. Come by my blog and say Hi!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shirley! It is a super fun job! I checked out your blog; you do indeed have some cute stuff there.

      Delete