Saturday, June 30, 2012

This is the layout we did for our Stampin' Up! scrapbook club in June.  Can you tell we are Texas Rangers fans? 

For this layout we used Real Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point, and Crumb Cake carsdstock. Real Red and Pacific Point markers were also used. Petite Pennant and circle punches created the banner and the Texas Rangers logo.  The banner is attached to Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.  The baseball bats were cut from the Crumb Cake cardstock.

What do y'all think?  I was happy with the way it turned out. 

2 comments:

  1. Your banners are adorable. I'm following you now from stampin' connection and hope you will follow me. Thanks!
    Terry
    Http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout! I have been so busy making card lately that I've neglected my scrapbooking. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete